Introducing Tumble Tree! ~ Check out this thing I made that lets you see how posts are reblogged across Tumblr. It works on the dashboard or on most permalink pages, and you can sproing the branches around, filter notes by comments, save the tree as a picture blah blah blah. I’ve been using and testing it for the last couple of weeks and it’s pretty handy.
Go to tumble-tree.tumblr.com to try it out and install it. I guarantee you probably won’t die!
P.S. Yes this is why I haven’t posted much in the last couple of weeks.
Well fuck this is EXACTLY the kind of thing I’ve always wanted to have.
Cool thing, guys. Spread it.
1. You need oxygen and glucose to exert your will – so it’s harder say ‘no’ when you’re feeling tired.
2. Although most of us are either left brained or right brained, we all switch sides briefly every 90 to 120 minutes.
3. The brain is approximately…
If you ever thought about doing a tattoo, but you don’t really want it to be something permanent, this is the perfect tutorial for you!
I’m going to show you how to do temporary tattoos. They’re fun, quick and easy to do!
So first of, what do you…
“16-Year-Old Egyptian Scientist Finds Way to Turn Plastic Waste Into $78 Million of Biofuel!”What Azza proposes is to break down the plastic polymers found in drinks bottles and general waste and turn them into biofuel feedstock. (This is the bulk raw material that generally used for producing biofuel.) It should be noted that this is not a particularly new idea, but what makes Azza stand out from the crowd is the catalyst that she is proposing. She says that she has found a high-yield catalyst called aluminosilicate, that will break down plastic waste and also produce gaseous products like methane, propane and ethane, which can then be converted into ethanol.
This will introduce you to a color you’ve probably never seen before.
True “Cyan”. Usually most people find it an ugly color, or just an ordinary light blue. BUT! Computers and TVs dilute the actual appearance of cyan and when you see it, its fucking awesome.
SO! Stare at the white dot for 2 minutes. Just as long as you can. The circle will get fuzzy and youll start to see a ring forming. Back your head up slowly and look around the edge of the circle.
Craziest, best blue Ive ever seen.
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE. MAKES IT 13249140192 TIMES BETTER
Oh my god. IT’s friggin’ incredible. I wish I could take a screen cap of my eyeballs, because fuckin’ hell man, it’s such a beautiful colour!! ♥
my favorite color is impossible to see under normal circumstances. just my luck.
THERE IS A GIANT BLUE DOT OVER EVERYTHING I SEE NOW AND IT’S BEAUTIFUL
Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
I just tried this out and my feet feel like BUTTER now. It’s INCREDIBLE.
I just did this! Sea salt also works!
OH GOD YES, i tried this with brown sugar, now my legs are soooo nice (we have a lack of white sugar in my house……)
Researchers just found a new breed of taro that makes blue poi instead of purple or grey. There are only 27 left, and they are all in captivity.
IT’S FUTURE DAY! Remember in Back To the Future, where Doc sets the DeLorean to a future date? That date is TODAY!
where the fuck is my barbie hover board then